What is this?
The Lessons Log is a project repository used to record:
- Lessons learnt from previous projects that are input to ‘this’ project, perhaps to help shape the projects strategies, plans and shape the project management team
- Lessons learnt from ‘this’ project that can be passed on and applied to other projects.
Lessons recorded can be both good and bad.
Why it’s useful?
This is a PREMIUM template as defined by the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology.
Whilst you can find this template in Appendix A of an official PRINCE2 manual, of course you may not have purchased a manual, or you may just prefer to have an electronic version of it.
How to use it?
This is a ‘vanilla’ template that accompanies the PRINCE2 methodology and is used as the basis for PRINCE2 exams. Whilst you can use it in its vanilla format we recommend that you think about tailoring it (as suggested by the method itself) bearing in mind the following:
- Industry / organizational specific terminology
- Size / complexity of project
- If the project is part of a programme
- Any existing templates in your organization
A project’s Lessons Log should be refered to when creating End Stage Reports and the End Project Report, to make sure that lessons learnt during the project are not forgotten but are in fact passed on. Any such lessons should be picked up by the corporate group responsible for quality / continuous improvement to ensure that positive lessons get embedded in corporate standards and negative lessons can hopefully be avoided.
- Price excl. VAT: 3 000 KčPrice incl. VAT: 3 300 Kč
- In stock