Following the PRINCE2: 2009 Project, there are now two editions for PRINCE2; ' Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2' and 'Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2.
The 2009 edition of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 represents an evolution of the previous manuals. The basic methodology remains, but by building on comments from users, this new manual aims to be more accessible and easier to tailor for specific individual needs.
The new Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 is aimed at supporting the senior manager responsible for a project, specifically those managers undertaking an executive role on a project for the first time.
This guide provides a high level introduction to the updated PRINCE2 method covering both the "Managing" and "Directing" publications. It introduces the principles, processes and key themes, and gives practical examples of applying the method in practice.
- Introduction to PRINCE2: Principles, Processes and Themes.
- Describes the PRINCE2 processes and how they can be applied in practice.
- Details the Project Board duties and behaviours.
- Tailoring PRINCE2 to the project environment.
- Appendices for project descriptions, a glossary of terms and further information.
- Price excl. VAT: 747 KčPrice incl. VAT: 821,7 Kč
- On request Send request