PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate in Project Management version 2009
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a widely used project management method that navigates you through all the essentials for running a successful project. PRINCE2® is a flexible method and is aimed at all types of projects.
PRINCE2® is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the title:
EXIN Certified Integrator Agile Service Projects
Aimed at Project managers and aspiring project managers and other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
1. Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
2. Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
3. Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
4. Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
Exam duration: 60 minutes
Number of questions: 70
Pass mark: 50% (35 out of 70)
Open book: No
Chinese, Czech, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese (Brazil)
The price includes the official certification exam, eBook and online proctor fee.
- Price excl. VAT: 11 900 KčPrice incl. VAT: 14 399 Kč
- In stock