P3O® Practitioner Certificate in Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
P3O® version 2013 brings together in one place a set of principles, processes and techniques to facilitate effective portfolio, program and project management . It provides advice on how to develop a governance structure that helps optimize an organization’s investment in change.
Aimed at candidates wanting to take an active role in any of the offices described in the P3O® model.
Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices® Practitioner is the follow-up on P3O® Foundation and part of the Best Management Practice Portfolio.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
Legend for coverage
Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices® Foundation.
- Define the business case to get senior management approval for the P3O®.
- Build the right P3O® model to adapt to the organization’s needs, taking account of the organization’s size and portfolio, program and project management maturity.
- Identify the most suitable roles required to populate a specified P3O® structure
- Plan the implementation of a P3O®.
- Use tools and techniques in running the P3O® and advising those who shape the portfolio of programs and projects.
- Exam duration: 150 minutes
- Number of questions: 80
- Pass mark: 50% (40 out of 80)
- Open book: P3O® Guide only
- Expiration: after three years
- Cena bez DPH: 13 000 KčCena s DPH: 15 730 Kč
- K dispozici